For this 4th of July, you're going to wanna try this All-American Breakfast Sandwich. It's hearty, fulfilling, and truly All-American!
1/2 lb bacon
1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
1 cup dried Kodiak pancake mix, prepared
1 russet potato, shredded
American cheese for topping
Maple Syrup for topping
1. Preheat flat top to medium high heat.
2. Line up bacon on one side of flat top and cook until preferred crispiness. While bacon is cooking, add 2 inch balls of sausage and smash. Cook until no longer pink. Remove bacon and sausage then set aside.
3. Set up silicone rings on the flat top and pour in pancake mix, be sure to not overfill. Once bubbly, remove the silicone rings and flip to cook the other side. Remove and set aside. If needed, clean the silicone rings to use for the eggs.
4. Add shredded potatoes to one side of the flat top and cover in Western Dawn. Set up silicone rings on the other side and crack an egg into each ring. Let cook for about a minute then remove the silicone rings and flip eggs to cook on the other side until desired consistency. Form shredded potatoes into squares and add sliced American cheese if desired.
5. Stack the sandwich any way you'd like then top with maple syrup for the most epic All-American Breakfast Sandwich. We promise you won't be hungry until
dinnertime after eating this up!